the perfect couple tv series-Reviews in (2024)

The perfect couple reviews tv show

so

 If we talk about the plot of this series, then you will find that the story of this series revolves around a rich family whose family is currently in the season of marriage and their son is getting married. The Perfect Couple TV reviews Kind of planning is going on when there's a wedding in the middle of the show and when her body is found, all the people there are suspects and now the police are questioning them all. But what happens is that many twists and turns are presented in front of you in the story, so can the family like here save themselves or is there no one in their family who would not like this murder and suicide?

The Perfect Couple TV reviews
Poster

The Perfect Couple TV reviews:-

 If you want to know all this, then let me speak from my own experience bro, for me this series is presented very strongly. The Perfect Couple TV reviews Not only have I seen this kind of story many times in murder mystery, but the way the makers have presented the story here has not taken anything forward, you can see it. Couldn't slip like the makers talked point to point and I personally loved that stuff, along with that, the makers put some twists and turns in the series and the likes you will see unfold in the upcoming episodes. The show is built inside, so in my opinion, those who have liked it a lot before, who have seen the mystery show, will not see the story as new here. But this series is a must watch for them too, The perfect Couple reviews rotten tomatoes but new viewers can easily watch this series as it is rated A, so you can watch it with your family, you can watch it with your friends. All the actors of the series have portrayed their roles very well in this show. If the dubbing of this series is good then I think it's a good package and if I were to give my rating to this show then I'd give it 3.5 stars in my opinion. You will know if the show is made for you or not, if you like this video then subscribe to the channel, I will see you in the next video till then take care bye pieces.


Upcoming Movie: Zootopia 2

The perfect Couple reviews rotten tomatoes:-

There's a MAA on Netflix Let's Talk About the Perfect Couple Hello Am I Under Arrest or Can I Go Eat Something They're Rich So Malia is about to marry into one of Tucket's wealthiest families, denying her future mother-in-law- to be the main wedding of the season Law spares no expense to make promises until a body turns up on the beach as secrets are revealed setting the stage for a real-life investigation ripped from the pages of one of Greer Garrison's novels and now everyone is a suspect in this rich family everyone is a suspect and this TV It was very difficult to find someone to root for on the show because even though not everyone has the same personality, they all have the same sense of entitlement. Can Dakota Fanning Jack Rare who's one of my favorites, honestly I love him every time I see him now he's really good in the role but again he's not a likable guy, honestly he's a Shiran Shriver and Kidman is very cheesy and nasty and especially Kidman's character. Man, it's hard to get on board with every decision he makes or to resonate with him because some things happen here like any other character I'll be like human I really care about what's going on with you but here I'm just yes and admit That it's a dark sort of satirical comedy might be the intended purpose.

the perfect couple reviews tv show:-

Filmmakers you have some recognizable names behind the camera here so it's really nice to see so many creative creators involved and this show has a lot of spark at times and it's dealing with a murder mystery a bunch of rich people you can think of knives lock into a character and then You're fine I guess you'd think it was someone else it's not like they denied it so the story caught me off guard and I'll sit back and say maybe I don't like any of these characters I've seen all the time in movies and TV shows. Likes that don't really show very likable characters but there's a point in my brain where people become too redundant and start to take it away from the experience, even though there's some creativity in the mystery it's so hard to get people on board as we deal with them. Although they are played by great performers, it's a murder mystery with creativity although it lacks charm. It was an easy dilemma to be honest with you six episodes usually I watch 8 to 10 now I've always been a fan of longer seasons like 30 minute episodes 23 episodes a season for something like this it really didn't need to be longer than that and to be honest there are so many moments That I felt it unnecessary to extend the run time even though it's only six episodes and it's a crazy thing, yeah it's crazy to say, yeah it was an easy dilemma but it should have been only two and a half hours but I feel like it could have played out better and Any pacing issues I would have had with that being said it could have taken us through a lot of integral plot points but maybe that would have been better because it's hard to like people here now.

when can i watch the perfect couple:-

I will say some of the character dynamics are really good. Dakota Fanning's character is her inability to impress Nicole Kidman. I'm going to use their real names. CU. They're very famous people. Loved his dynamic with some of the characters and even the people below them still treat others that way but you also have our typical conventional police detective here but he sees it how we are. Seeing as I'm the one I was rooting for, we don't spend a lot of time with him but he's trying to put together the pieces of the puzzle as he narrates the story that happened in the first episode. These people seem like they might be guilty and or have a motive why they're doing it in the first place but I don't understand who did it because they're all jerks and so it was really fun to watch from her point of view I loved her character and honestly I Thought the acting was really good and again they are going to prove you wrong along the way but the mystery is buried to a point that is buried how can I say it?
Where it's more about the relationships and dynamics and social drama between those rich social class characters and it starts to take a lot of time where the mystery that I'm not going to say gets lost along the way but we've refocused on these conversations and acknowledging that in those moments Some are not really interesting but entertaining and kind of funny so dark comedy has some comedy in it that's really nice and it's definitely a show that you can throw on and pay attention when you've got because it's a mystery that you don't have to lock down hard because again you Don't find investment in many of these characters and the show does a nice job of keeping you on your toes that being said I like when something like this maybe has more to say and I'm not saying I'm dock in the score because it doesn't have a lot of impressive commentary on social class we've seen a lot Especially the movies of the last few years that had a lot to say but I thought this show would have a little more to say.

The perfect couple reviews tv show Netflix:-

This show felt more impactful to me than it actually did when we started wrapping it up in the last two episodes and again it kept me on my toes which was really nice but I walked away like yeah it wasn't as invested as I was when I watched the first episode. The perfect couple reviews tv show I wasn't as much as I wanted to when a lot of things happen really fast they do a nice job of throwing you into this situation where you hear screams there's a MAA and you're in it you're in it and uh you're on board for the next six episodes so I think don't want to i had a horrible time with it I didn't at all it didn't affect me i wanted it so I want to know what you think about the trending couple on Netflix right now is this a show you're too invested in are you the mystery side Enjoyed the character aspect or what it has to say about social? drop class join me this year in the comments below as we watch all things streaming and Netflix and we bring all those things agatha the penguin and leave a like if you enjoyed the perfect couple's effort to be a successful dark comedy when a complicated murder Without its interesting moments and unexpected twists in Mayer with numerous unexpected characters, these ideas ultimately crumble because it has nothing interesting or original to say. Well Renner Fanning Kidman is always good. Live Schreiber is always good so at least it was really entertaining to see what you're watching on Netflix right now you have a recommendation for me I'll be back soon with some Oscar predictions let's go.

the perfect couple tv series Download :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post